Everyone at the Gym must follow the Gym Rules. If these rules are not followed, we may ask you to leave the Gym, deny you access to the Gym or terminate your membership.
Please note that these Rules may change from time to time.
A current version of Rules can be found on our website.
By joining the Gym, you agree to follow the Gym Rules.
- Non-members are welcome to our Gym upon payment of our casual fee.
- Carers may attend the Gym with a member in their care provided they do not use any of the facilities or services at the Gym.
- Lockers and cubby holes are available for use during Gym hours (not overnight). Please use them to store your personal items and to keep the Gym floor clear of loose items.
- Members below the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Members are not permitted to touch any electronic equipment in the Gym, including TVs, stereos or fans, without permission from a member of staff.
- No food may be consumed on the Gym floor or in the group fitness studio. Drinks are allowed if in a closed plastic bottle or container.
- Consumption of alcohol, illegal substances or performance-enhancing substances is strictly prohibited at the Gym.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the Gym or around the entry or exit points to the Gym.
- Appropriate exercise clothing or gear must be worn at all times while exercising at the Gym.
- Exercise in the Gym is not permitted without a large towel. Please be mindful of other members and wipe down any equipment after use.
- Please return all weights and equipment to their proper place after use.
- Only use equipment for its intended purpose and follow any instructions provided. If in doubt, please ask our friendly staff for help.
- All members and non-members are responsible for any damage they cause to Gym equipment or our facilities.
Health & Safety
- If you are new to the Gym or are returning to the Gym after some time, please talk to your doctor before using any equipment, participating in any classes or services offered at the Gym.
- Do not open any fire doors or fire exits unless there is an emergency.
- Please follow any health and safety notices displayed in the Gym. If you are hurt or injured, please let a staff member know so they can assist you.
- In an emergency or when an announcement is made, remain calm and follow staff members’ instructions at all times.
- The Gym is under CCTV surveillance at all times. Any theft or misappropriation of equipment will result in you being asked to leave the Gym immediately and your membership may be suspended or cancelled.
Respect our staff and other members
- Always respect other Gym members, guests and staff members.
- Please be courteous to other members by keeping noise to a minimum and not otherwise disturbing others.
- Respect the privacy of other members by not taking any photographs or videos of the Gym.
- We have a strict non-violence policy. Poor or offensive behaviour toward a member of staff or other members will result in you being asked to leave the Gym immediately and your membership may be suspended or cancelled.
Sauna & steam rooms
- Members below the age of 16 are not allowed in the sauna or steam room.
- For your own health and hygiene, we strongly suggest all members shower before entering the sauna or steam room.
- When inside the sauna or steam room, please sit on a towel, do not shave, do not use oils, creams or cosmetic products and do not attempt to dry clothing.
- Please do not wet the hot coals as our saunas are dry saunas!
- Parking is available for members and guests while using Gym facilities. Please note we are not liable for any loss, theft or damage which might occur in the parking area.