In accordance with NSW Government restrictions, it is mandatory for all members, staff and visitors to wear a mask at Elite Fitness. From Friday 23rd to 2nd July 2021 you must be wearing a fitted face mask when you enter the gym.
On the Gym floor: Masks must be worn when resting, stretching, inbetween sets and walking around the gym. You are permitted to remove your mask whenever your activity is strenuous.
Group Fitness classes: Masks must be worn during the entire class.
Please refer to gym staff if unsure of requirements.
As a result of these restrictions, group class numbers will be capped at 20 till further notice. Please use our online booking system to reserve your spot.
The following COVID-19 procedures must be adhered to:
- Masks covering mouth and nose before entering gym;
- Hand sanitising upon entry and as you leave the gym;
- Large towels to be used on equipment;
- Social distancing – please adhere to the rule of ‘one person per 4 sqm’;
- All equipment to be wiped down with cleaning products provided before and after use
Please see our facebook page for updates and we thank you all for your cooperation.